Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CS 9471 conversion gasket set
Rebuilding a 95 camaro 3.4L v6 for my kid.  I have only done V8s so a lot of things are a little different.  Anyway,  I just opened my Felpro CS 9471 Conversion gasket set and am cofused on a couple of the gaskets.  I have been searching everywhere for a way to identify them.  Most are obvious because I am def not new to engines.   is there a way to view pictures of these gaskets?  and why are they not labeled?   especially the one gasket that is in an orange envelope
Hi Steve,

You can see pictures and find more information on all of our products by looking up the application using our online catalog at www.fme-cat.com

As far as how to identify which gaskets you need, CS 9471 covers dozens of applications using the 2.8L, 3.1L, and 3.4L engines from 1987-1995. You will not use all of the gaskets in the set as some will not fit that applicaiton you're working on. Just match up what you remove to the gaskets in the set and set the rest aside.
(06-10-2019, 01:53 PM)Support Wrote: Hi Steve,

You can see pictures and find more information on all of our products by looking up the application using our online catalog at www.fme-cat.com

As far as how to identify which gaskets you need, CS 9471 covers dozens of applications using the 2.8L, 3.1L, and 3.4L engines from 1987-1995. You will not use all of the gaskets in the set as some will not fit that applicaiton you're working on. Just match up what you remove to the gaskets in the set and set the rest aside.

Thank you.  I knew the gasket set covered multiple applications by some of the gaskets.  been using nothing but felpro for years     ive been building V8s for many years but this 3.4 is making me feel very new to a full rebuild  LoL
(Yesterday, 08:49 PM)Steve Wrote: Thank you.  I knew the gasket set covered multiple applications by some of the gaskets.  been using nothing but felpro for years     ive been building V8s for many years but this 3.4 is making me feel very new to a full rebuild  LoL

You're welcome! Good luck with the rebuild!

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.