Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1959 Corvette which gasket set ?
So I am doing the 283 engine over in my 1959 Corvette and I cannot find the correct gasket set ! I've tried the FS 7733PT-2 but the application states it is not compatible to my engine . I would appreciate any guidance , thanks. Steve
Hi SteveO,

FS 7733 PT-2 is what we list for your engine - where are you finding something that says it is not compatible?

https://fme-cat.com/Application.aspx?yea...l-Pro&ga=Y

If you follow that link, it will take you to our complete product listing for your applicaiton. If you select "Full Gasket Set" it will open the drop-down listing each gasket set available for your application.
(01-10-2019, 02:51 PM)Support Wrote: Hi SteveO,

FS 7733 PT-2 is what we list for your engine - where are you finding something that says it is not compatible?

https://fme-cat.com/Application.aspx?yea...l-Pro&ga=Y

If you follow that link, it will take you to our complete product listing for your applicaiton. If you select "Full Gasket Set" it will open the drop-down listing each gasket set available for your application.

Thank you very much for the correct information .  It seems some of the E bay site sellers do not know or post the correct applications for your products as far as classic /vintage vehicles go .
(01-10-2019, 11:08 PM) Wrote: Thank you very much for the correct information .  It seems some of the E bay site sellers do not know or post the correct applications for your products as far as classic /vintage vehicles go .

You're welcome! Our full catalog is available online at www.FMe-cat.com, you can use it to look up part numbers to see what they fit, or look up your vehicle and see what components we offer for it.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.