Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ford Ranger 3.0 Valve Cover Gasket Set
Hi, I have a 2003 Ford Ranger with 3.0L and I need to replace the valve cover gasket and the upper intake manifold gasket since that has to come off in order to replace the driver's side valve cover gasket.   Which part number should I use and what are the torque specs for the valve cover and for the upper intake manifold please?  Thank You!
Hi,

You will need VS 50374 R for the valve cover gaskets, 2 of ES 72180 for the valve cover grommets and MS 94429 for the plenum gasket.

You do not need to purchase a whole intake set, we will take a look at revising our catalog to make this more clear.

The torque on the valve covers is the same as the original specs: 108 in-lbs. and the upper plenum is 89 in-lbs.
(12-05-2017, 08:05 PM)Support Wrote: Hi,

You will need VS 50374 R for the valve cover gaskets, 2 of ES 72180 for the valve cover grommets and MS 94429 for the plenum gasket.

You do not need to purchase a whole intake set, we will take a look at revising our catalog to make this more clear.

The torque on the valve covers is the same as the original specs: 108 in-lbs. and the upper plenum is 89 in-lbs.

Thank you very much for getting back to me with the information needed, much appreciated!
(12-10-2017, 09:13 PM)Guest Wrote: Thank you very much for getting back to me with the information needed, much appreciated!

You're welcome, good luck with your repair!

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.