Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
where is my post?
I have attempted twice to post a thread about valve cover gaskets, but it has not been posted either time. What gives? I have followed all forum rules & gotten the confirmation that my thread has been posted, but it has not.
Hi Tim,

Your original question was received by us and sent to the team on 12/22 - however during the holiday season, many of our employees have time off and are not able to access their work emails (I am writing you this response from home and do not have access to paper catalogs and other resources). I am still waiting to hear back on if anyone has any ideas of what gaskets to try other than 1645 - we will be back in full swing on January 3rd, I'd expect a solid answer around then or soon after.

We leave the forum open during the holidays in case any of the previously answered questions prove helpful to anyone, but our responses are quite limited during these times. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.